Kawasaki ir sistēmu inženierijas uzņēmums, kas nodarbojas ar hidrauliku gan industriālajā, gan jūrniecības, gan celtniecības nozarēs, gan arī daudzās citās.
Sākotnēji paredzēts darbam ogļraktuvju vidē, Staffa motors ātri tika atzīts par izturīgu un uzticamu produktu un drīz kļuva populārs visur, kur bija nepieciešams uzticams tiešās piedziņas risinājums.
- HPB Motors The new Staffa HPB motor is the perfect fixed displacement motor for industrial applications.
- HPC Motors The enhanced variable displacement HPC models include special low friction components, combined with crankcase flushing flow, to achieve increased shaft power.
- HMC Motors These motors are also available in a continuously variable version using either hydro-mechanical or electro-hydraulic control methods.
- HMB Motors The fixed displacement HMB series radial piston motors have high efficiency with good breakout torque and smooth running capability.
- HMF Motors Motor displacement can be changed with ease while the motor is running.
Kawasaki hydraulic valves and controllers provide superior performance and control for a wide variety of industrial vehicles.
- KPES6 The KPES6 is a compact valve for levelling control of attachments on agricultural vehicles.
- KTEM8 This proportional control valve has been designed to provide precise control of the hydraulic hitch on agricultural tractors.
- KDRDE5K/KWE5K The KDRDE5K and KWE5K series valves are proportional pressure-reducing and directional control valves of cartridge type.
- KMP The KMP series main control valves provide proportional control of agricultural and mobile machinery.
- KMX The KMX series consists of three sizes of main control valve designed specifically for the control of hydraulic excavators.
- KLW The KLW is a flow-sharing, load-sensing main control valve specifically designed for wheel loaders.
- KLSV The KLSV is a series of flow-sharing, load-sensing main control valves for multifunction construction machinery.
- PV/ERU Hydraulic and Electronic Controls Suitable for a wide variety of industrial vehicles.
Kawasaki has been producing axial piston pumps for more than 50 years and leads the world in terms of pump efficiency and performance.
Kawasaki leads the way in the development of swash-plate type axial piston motors for mobile and industrial applications.
- M7V The M7V series is a high speed variable displacement swash plate type axial piston motor
- M3X/M3B The M3X and M3B series are swash plate type axial piston motors in fixed (M3X) and variable (M3B) displacement versions.
- M5X The M5X series is a displacement swash plate type axial piston motor with built-in parking brake designed for the swing function of excavators, cranes and other construction machinery.