Pipe clamps by STAUFF are developed and made in accordance with DIN 3015 standard. The range includes:
- twin Series
- all in diameter range from 6 to 406 mm smooth and profiled designs.
Descriptions of standard materials
- Clamp body: Polypropylene, Polyamide, Aluminium, Santoprene
- Materials PPAC and PPDA offering anti corrosion and fire prevention
- Metal parts:
carbon steel (untreated, zinc plated, phosphated), stainless steel (AISI 304 / 316 / 316Ti) further materials (for example in accordance with DIN 5510, UL 94 or NF F 16/101) available on request
- Light Series
- Construction Series
- Flat and Round Steel U-Bolt clamps
- Clamps in accordance with DIN 3567, 1592,1593, 1596, 1597
- Custom-designed pipe, tube and hose clamps (machined and injection moulded versions) to customer's specifications or based on STAUFF hose and clamp developments
- Hi-Clean Series - The Hi-Clean Series of clamps is specifically designed for use in industrial clean rooms with the highest demands regarding hygiene and design. Ideal for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry, the Hi-Clean Series is manufactured from stainless steel with silicone (blue) and PTFE (white) insert sizes ranging from 6.8mm to 168.4mm. Top and bottom mount options are available.
The STAUFF Connect product group contains an extensive range of tube connectors made of carbon steel for metric tubes with outer diameters ranging from 4 to 42 mm in accordance with ISO 8434-1 / DIN 2353:
- 24° cutting ring fittings
- 24° taper fittings with O-ring
- 24° weld cones with O-ring
- 37° flared tube fittings
The product range is completed by check and alterna ting valves for inline installation, thread reducers as well as blanking plugs and screws. Special product types and sizes as well as alternative materials, material combinations and surface coatings deviating from the standards can be supplied on request.
STAUFF SAE Flanges are used as a reliable alternative in applications where of the use of regular tube fittings is not permitted or technically not possible due to the required operating pressure, the size or the limited mounting space. Compared to tube fittings, the biggest advantage of SAE Flanges is the considerably higher pressure resistance for most sizes and the continuous pressure level in the High-Pressure Series (6000 PSI).
STAUFF offers of system connectors for various needs, including:
- ECOVOS - applying reduces the amount of individual components by approximately 45%.
- ECOVOS+ - the mobile interlocking protection, turns standard ECOVOS components into interlock hose connectors in no time at all, thereby saving inventory costs and increasing economical efficiency.
- ECOVOS VA - provides the system of hose connectors in Stainless Steel.
- MULTIVOS - high-pressure hose connectors that allows to use two types of hoses (R15 and 4SH) with only one hose insert profile.
- POWERVOS - designed especially for hammer/breaker operation in construction equipment for use in quarries.